Monday, July 4, 2011

so Far on This Road PART 5!!!!!

Hello World,

Things has been pretty good over here so far. School has been good. Music has been good, Life has been good. In the beginning I did have a few ups and downs with music with an independent label but that is handle now. I'm still working on A.C.G mixtape which is going to be a one of my best tapes ever. I met some great people so far doe my homie G evil aka @JG_Evil, talented rapper from PA, My Boy NAIJEE aka @RADIONAIJEE, Dope Producer from PA. My girl Falisha a.k.a @iTs_FEE_, Talented singer & rapper. I just came bak from Florida two days ago now I'm bak in NC. Man I do miss Florida but its nothin like your home and eing wit ur fam. But anyways data wats been goin down so far. until next time It dat boy Money Makin D Signing off.1

No comments:

Post a Comment